Our company, Knauf Industries
(part of the group Knauf) is a major industrial player in technical foams molding, plastic injection, extrusion and thermoforming. Present in 8 countries with over 40 production plants and more than 2000 employees, we are the first expanded polystyrene converter in the world and a specialist of packaging and technical parts.
We develop standards and custom-made solutions for four industrial markets: Agri-Food
(packaging solutions), Building (insulation and technical solutions), Automotive
(logistics and shock absorption solutions) and Industrial Solutions
(protection solutions and technical parts for HVAC and domestic appliances).
Committed to a more sustainable future, Knauf Industries designs and produces lighter, recyclable, or reusable products to leave a minimal environmental impact throughout their life cycles.
Your position at Knauf Industries
As part of the Project Management Office of Knauf Industries, where strategic projects and business process improvements are driven, you will have the opportunity to develop and lead global projects in the fields of corporate finance and business strategy through the following assignments:
Support strategic projects
- Create presentations to promote our M&A projects to the leadership and Group shareholders.
- Verify M&A target’s financials and create financial business plans.
Lead transformation projects
- Steer and manage various transformation and process improvement projects with several stakeholders.
You are interested in joining the recently created Project Management Office and involve yourself in its development with your own ideas.
- A top-tier Engineering or Business school.
- International experience and interest for industrial sectors.
- At least an experience of 1 or 2 years in consulting or audit sector.
- Fluency in English and French (both are working languages).
- Advanced proficiency of PowerPoint and Excel (daily use).
- Knowledge of strategic frameworks, business plans and other concepts of consultancy firms.
- Good analytical skills, a rigorous mind, and a practical sense.
- Developed soft skills, curiosity, and ability to interact with experienced and senior management.
Knauf Industries’ headquarters is located in Wolfgantzen (Alsace – 68) and offers great working conditions (Ease of access with a personal car, parking, canteen, international environment…) with a well-established entrepreneurial and family culture.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (Resume) and get to know you during the interview process!